Saturday, April 30, 2016

New adventures soon!

Hey guys, I just realized that I haven't posted here for almost 2 years!!and there has been lots of YUMMY FOOD explored meanwhile!
Will find those photos and start making more recommendations for you all :)

Or..I will just have to go to all those places again! *in the name of my blog, of course! ;P

Some random food photos for you! :)
Ayam Pansuh and Umai, Topspot, Kuching, Sarawak
-Ayam pansuh is a chicken dish, cooked in fresh cut bamboos over charcoal fire
*don't that already sound so yummy?
-Umai is a dish made of raw fresh water fish, with citrus base, for those who dare try it, its a taste to remember! 

-was quite pricey, and I suppose, nothing to compare to the original ones you get in the longhouses, but if you'd like to try, this is alright

Kueh Chap, Poh Kwong Park commercial area's car park
(at the back of the bakery/4D)
-This is one of my favourite place to eat Kueh Chap,
Rm5.50 for normal, RM6.50 for a special bowl
-Super tasty version of the 'semenanjung's Bah Kut Teh' i suppose

You have to try it for yourself! :)
Opens from 5.30pm onwards till bout 8pm.

Red Velvet Cake

Banana Cheese
*I didn't really enjoy this as the bananas were unripe*
sorry

Beef Burger

-All these in MK Classico, Kuching
Located near Engleham roundabout (the roundabout in Kuching with the hostel)
Food here has been good so far, and surprisingly, cheap! :)
The chocolate cupcake is also awesome! 
Will get more photos and post them up soon, I hope


Bye for now~~


Daphenie

No comments:

Post a Comment