Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fullhouse, The Hills, Kuching

When I was in Kuching, I had the opportunity to go to many places to eat,and it was really fun! I did gain a few pound though.. :P Some places were superb, some not, here is another place you can eat in Kuching~ :) The Hills or Pullman, Fullhouse.. The restaurant is one of the many franchise, and I guess many have already tried it, but I am posting up stuffs specifically for the Kuching 1 :) Enjoy!
The carrot soup which I hated....
Some dory fillet thingy :P I personally did not enjoy it~
Pan-Seared-something-something.. xD I am so sorry, I cant recall the name, but this was really good on my 1st try, but during the lunch hour set time that I went for the second time, it wasn't as good.. Like other Fullhouse, all items displayed in the restaurant is for sale, (not all la..but that's what they said I think)..and the place is just so comfy and nice~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment