Thursday, November 15, 2012

Espressense, Sibu

Found another yummy place to go to!!!:)
Had a friend who recommended this place, and so I went and try it out, located in front of Wisma Sanyan, next to McDonalds, its actually by Breadsense (the bakery). They have 2 levels, so if you want more privacy go upstairs. :)

Yes, I do kinda Love this new place! its pretty clean and the service is good and a huge plus is...IT IS AFFORDABLE! and its halal I suppose, so for my friends who are Muslims, you can dine here too! <3

taken from the car..:P



yes, they serve these stuffs too
xD

Now for the food! :)

Caesar Salad, YUMMY!
and this is coming from someone who usually don't eat salads**
and its only RM5!

Croissant with roasted chicken, somewhat reminded me of subway's
teriyaki chicken
:)

I'm sorry :P
took the picture after I dug into it..xP

Curry chicken and rice, was not bad, but a little saltier than it should be
:)

their ice lemon tea, yummy :)
A jug of peach tea, loved this! Very refreshing~


Went there again this afternoon, they have sets for lunch from 11am till 3pm!
Soup of the day~
*I think its some potato soup thingy :P

Croissant again! :)

Their Spaghetti Bolognese was yummy, according to Ben
*I don't take beef..:(


So yeap! Go and try the food there, I am still looking forward to trying out the other dishes they have~
Make sure you do too!

Love, Daphenie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment