Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bombay Spices, Satok, Kuching

If you have been around Kuching, you would notice there's many Bombay spices restaurant, this is the one right next to the Kuching Chicken Porridge, opposite the animal kingdom...
Went there for lunch, and I tried the Nasi Briani, I'm not sure how to spell that..:P It was kinda dry, and my friends who frequented the place suggested that I tried ordering some curry dish, so here it is.. :)
Rice, I think it was Basmathi or something...and two dish, Chicken curry (they had many selections) and brinjal curry..
I never enjoyed the teh tarik there.. :(
Haven't had any favourites here, but I hope to try more stuffs here :) Have a good day! <3

3 comments:

  1. Hey daphnie chung,

    I read your unsatisfied situation in that restaurant. When you visit a restaurant we all expect a 100% palatable food and the best service from the staff. When we order the food it must be authentically prepared with all ingredients what is described in the menu. Perhaps, when you feel to try another indian food outlet, may I suggest you try to visit this restaurant, Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant in Jalan Song Thian Cheok, Kuching (next to MAS Office). They have nearly 20 years of experience in providing authentic North Indian cuisine, I should say they were one of the pioneers in the food business in Kuching. Try you will never get disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback Ashok, I will make sure to visit that place once I get back to Kuching.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your feedback Ashok, I will make sure to visit that place once I get back to Kuching.. :)

    ReplyDelete