Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pandan Thai Delight, Kuching

I am just too bored, so here, a bonus post for today! :) This is located near 4points, the shops nearby, its really close to the 100 yen shop, you wont miss it if you take a slow drive along that road.. :) Well, I really enjoy Thai food as I am a Spicy-Food-Loving-Eating Machine..:) So I decided to try this restaurant after passing it a few times, this was the 2nd Thai restaurant I tried in Kuching and I'd say this shop's food taste more authentically Thai..Phew,such a long word..xD
Anyways,the food here is a little (much) more expensive than the 1st I have tried...Here's the few dishes I tried~
Thai Green Curry...The menu offered 2 ways of having this dish, one dry another wet or soupy and we had the soupy one, and the weird thing is the dry one is RM2 more expensive..Whaaaaat?and Why? I really dont know..:P
Soft Shell Crab with Chilli sauce something something...LOL.. This was nice, but really expensive..
Sticky Rice with Mango..YES YOU CAN GET THIS IN KUCHING! xD It was really nice but I kinda burnt my tongue when I first scooped it into my mouth in such a rush~ Costs RM15 though.. The whole meal came up to bout RM90, with 2 plain water and 3 white rice...Like I said, a little (much) more expensive..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment