Monday, January 28, 2013

Espressense, Sibu (Part 2)

Like I promised, more food I tried in Espressense! :)

Hot Chocolate on Christmas :)

Moroccan Lamb Stew
*was just..ok, nothing fantastic

Cheese Baked Rice
*this was not bad, but the rice was a little dry

Waffle with honey and butter
*I'm so sorry but this was one of the worst I had
:(

Fried Calamary
*A little oily and the dip needed a little more taste, and I squeezed a little lemon into it (from the fish and chips)

Fish and Chips
*the portion was quite good, but it was again a little too oily

Roasted Thigh
*recommended
:)
Really enjoyed this!

Nasi Lemak (without Chicken Rendang)
*was more worth the money compared to the one with rendang
but this was pretty good as well
:)

Oh yea, I tried the Chicken Spaghetti with Spanish Chicken too!but I don't have the picture, sorry :P
I recommend that too! Its a little different from your usual spaghetti as it is a little spicy, but its really yummy!

Eat,eat,eat!

Love, Daphenie


No comments:

Post a Comment